Friday, June 6, 2014

My Review Good, Clean, Murder by Traci Tyne Hilton A Christian Cozy Mystery






Good Clean Murder The Plain Jane Mysteries bk 1 by Traci Tyne Hilton is a fun read. Jane is in school to be a missionary and working at cleaning houses to stay in school and to live. She didn't want to take anything from her parents and wanted to make it on her own but trouble with a roommate, finding two of her clients dead, and being evicted and lets not forget the good looking teacher that she likes adds up to real trouble for Jane.  She needs to solve all this and fast.


When I first started reading this book I wasn't sure I would like it but as I went I found that I enjoyed reading it. I think that if you are expecting an Agatha Christie or a Kathy Reichs then you will be disappointed but if you want a good mystery with a few twists, enough suspects to make you guess, a surprise ending, and some romance then you will enjoy this book. I think if I would add anything to it maybe I would have Jane  doing more investigating the murders than she does but all in all it is a good book. This is a Christian Cozy but I think anyone would enjoy reading it. Jane has some of the same problems that we all at times have faced with, finances, uncertainty of our future and questions of how to solve them all. This makes you connect a little more with her.


All in all I think this was a good, fun fast read and I will read the next one in the series.


If you want more info on the author or her books you can check out
http://tracihilton.com/




Next up

The Silent Ghost (Novella) (Ghost of Granny Apples) by Sue Ann Jaffarian









UNTIL NEXT TIME


GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE OR TEA, SOME CHOCOLATE, A GOOD BOOK AND KEEP ON READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment