Thursday, January 16, 2014

Throw Back Thursday Books I loved and Read in the past

    When I was a kid I didn't like to read because I struggled so much. In fourth grade I was sent to a group to help me with my reading and to get me caught up to me grade level. The teacher was great and actually made reading fun. It was in this group that I learned to sound words out and to have fun reading. I soon was reading at my level and beyond and was always with a book. I would wake up early on Saturdays about 6 am just so I could read. More than once I would sneak a book to read when I was suppose to be sleeping. As I start being able to buy books my love grew even more because now these were my books to have and read anytime I wanted.
      In the summer between my 4th and 5th grade the Bookmobile parked every week in the dead end street next to my house. The first day it arrived I couldn't wait to go in and check out the books. I can remember just looking at all of them, having trouble finding one to check out and take home to read. The driver finally showed me this one book and said I would probably like it and so I decided on that one... I will never forget that book. I loved it. Now years later I have found this book again and think it is the perfect one to start off with on our Throw Back Thursday blog post. I think any child would love reading this book it is so fun and I would recommend. The book is
 Little Witch
Little Witch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment