Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Books Books I Love Books

    Ever since the fourth grade I have loved books and reading. I can remember that clearly because that was when I had a teacher that helped me learn to read better and to enjoy books and reading. My first books that I owned and loved were the Bobbsey Twins and Nancy Drew. Want to know a secret, I still enjoy reading them. My teacher gave me such a gift that I have tried to pass on to others and that is the love of reading.
   
   I never go anywhere without a book going with me, I never know when I might be able to read a paragraph or two in between what I am doing. I am always reading two or three books at a time. Usually one of them is a mystery since that is my favorite genre, but I will also be reading anything from romance to science fiction to history or non fiction. Like I said I just love books of all genres and reading.

  There is no greater joy than to see my children and grandchildren loving to read as much as I do. I love it when my teen grandchildren read a book and then tell me I need to read it too. Yes I read young adult books and must say they usually don't disappoint me. I am enjoying reading to my 18 month old grandson in hopes he too will get the reading bug.

  Because I love books and reading so much I was hoping to talk here about what I am reading and review the books. I hope that maybe you will find new authors and books you will like and that you will share with me what you are reading and your favorite books and authors.

   I am in hope to spread the joy and love of books and reading around. Join me in this endeavor and let's have some fun sharing about our books together. If you just want to read and talk about mystery books then try my other blog at mysteryreadingnook.blogspot.com

For now
Grab a cup of coffee or tea, some chocolate and a good book and KEEP READING!
   

1 comment:

  1. I read your review of this book on goodreads and think it's one that I will enjoy.
    Thanks for the opportunity to enter the contest.

    cindialtman(at)gmail(dot)come

    ReplyDelete